Work with us create a just, sustainable food system for Rhode Islanders
When you join the Harvest Society, you’re investing in SCLT’s long-term sustainability by providing us the financial flexibility to improve Rhode Island’s food system.
Harvest Society members can pledge at levels from $1,000-10,000 per year for 5 years. Members enjoy several benefits:
- an invitation to a special annual Harvest Society event where you will meet others committed to urban agriculture and making Rhode Island a better place to liveadvance notice of events, awards and achievements, as well as SCLT’s vision for the future
- the option to include SCLT membership as part of your pledge (offering early admittance and 10% off at the annual Plant Sale, discounts at local businesses, plus free seeds and organic compost for your home garden)
- the knowledge that you are supporting SCLT’s financial stability
Harvest Society giving levels include:
- Reaping Hope – $10,000 per year for 5 years
- Sowing Hope – $5,000 per year for 5 years
- Cultivating Hope – $1,000 per year for 5 years
Pledges may be paid in annual, quarterly or monthly installments via check or recurring credit card payments.
To discuss becoming a Harvest Society member, please click here.